Our Sock Competition is Underway!
The Snow Leopard Trust is having a sock pattern contest that starts July 20th, and we want to see your socks! We are looking for the perfect sock pattern to use with the camel wool yarn we make through Snow Leopard Enterprises. We are offering an awesome prize package to the very best submission, and to the runner-up!
- Anyone can submit a pattern
- The sock design must be an original, and at the beginner to intermediate knitting level
- The entrant must use our camel wool yarn (use the coupon code SOCKS2012 for 20% off!)
- We must receive one sock or a pair, along with a written pattern and your contact information before October 1st
- You could be credited with the creation of the Snow Leopard Trust’s sock pattern forever
- You could win an awesome prize package that includes the Peace Fibers book, Theo Chocolates 6 bar gift set, 4 free skeins of your favorite color yarn, and so much more! (There is a prize package for the runner-up as well, for more details click here.)
Simply send your submission to the address below, and we’ll notify you when we choose our winner in early October. Visit our yarn shop to get started!
Snow Leopard Trust
Attn: Gina Robertson
4649 Sunnyside Ave. N Suite 325
Seattle, WA 98103